Sunday, March 6, 2011

its been quite a while...

hahaha
i'm gonna be the one who laugh at myself when i open my page..
yeah i know..
its been soo long i didnt post any of my stories here...
hoho
practical is being soo tired man...
maybe some of you can said that it is only 8 hours of working..
but in hotel industries..
its not as easily as it looks...huhu
starting my internship at Housekeeping Department..
Its physically tired...i really meant that ha...
can u imagine tidy up a total of 20-28 rooms a day...
within 8 hours???
and just imagine that u have a completely messy room...
then u'll know how i feel...
i guess...
3 weeks in housekeeping..i can lose my weight...haha
Next will be in Lounge...
I can say that i'm having much fun there...
the friendliness of the staff..
The flexibility of working by the manager...
The cozy surrounding...
The tips!! wink2.. =p
trust me..
if i'd given chance, i rather finish my intern there... :)
After lounge..i enter the main revenue center. FRONT OFFICE..
Here i really start to entertain guests...
satisfy their need...
huh..
its not easy especially when u get a "noya" guests... i mean fussy...huhu
feel like "cekik2" that guests pn ada...
after all its fun working at the place where guest kena tipu all da time...haha
i learn to be a good liar there...hehehehe
The most department that i think...
i cry almost every there when i'm there...
Miyako Restaurant...
Okay...
its not about the problem of the staff..
the staff are being soo good to me..
but then...
the split shift tiring me...
you work from 11-3 and continue at 6-10..
about 12 hours being inside the hotel..
like you have no outside life...
its true man...
its really how i feel..
n crying always be my best solution...haha
n now..
i'm having a lot of rest time in Human Resource Department...
n currently waiting for the time to finish my intern...
05 April 2011..
i'm waiting for that...
till then...
xoxo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...