Thursday, November 12, 2009

lets get it started

it is a new page of me...
it is a new start for me..
so hope i'll get some benefit here...op
have somethin to share with everyone..
n seek for ur opinion..
everything...
as to introduce..
i'm a little tiny human in this huge world...
born with a lot of happiness...
but seems it is turn the antonym of it when my teenagers life begin...
i am a really silly girl..
love to be alone..
not exactly...
it hard for me to find a best friend...
i have only one..
but the distance between us make it difficult to interact closely...
as u can see..
i'm a sensitive girl..
love to be love...
and live sumthin different with other girl..
ask me for shopping...
its happen when i got to buy somethin...
ask me for fashion...
i'm out of list for most of da handsome guy...
my outfit is as simple as jeans n shirt...
i dun like dress...
i live on wat i love to live...
n thats me...
not to be forgotten..
i'm alwis being dumped by a boy..
dunno y...
but its ok..
life a'int easy..
i guess i should stop here..
n till then..
tuduu~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...